World Communication Forum Association
About the WCFA
The World Communication Forum Association (WCFA) was registered in Davos, Switzerland in November, 2014, upon the initiative of a group of dedicated communicators from Europe, Asia and Latin America.
WCFA is a non-profit organization governed by the official Statutes and also by Articles 60 of the Swiss Civil Code. The association is an organization of unlimited duration. It is neutral politically, non-denominational, with a head office in Davos.
WCFA is first about individuals who have the ability to think global, act global. Every such individual is an ambassador who not only represents her/his region or organization on this truly global platform but also aspires to be the frontrunner in the development of the global communication culture. WCFA is not a movement, an ideology or a charter that binds its members in any way. It is a way of thinking that is evolutionary rather than revolutionary. Thinking that is independent, unbiased and potent enough to catalyze a positive change in our society through better communication.
Governments, businesses and academia around the world look towards the WCFA to build capabilities that can advance their own goals by participating in the annual agenda of the association. WCFA members participate through representation, leadership, partnership, knowledge creation, influence and actions that further the mission of the association.
Due to the uniquely global nature of its members, WCFA is a brand that is continuously giving shape to its mission of communication sans boundaries, geographical or ideological.
GOAL : WCFA aims to contribute actively to the development of the modern public communications worldwide.
Key areas of activity
- • Forming a cross-border and cross-cultural community of professionals and increasing its strong global influence via an agenda focused on communications, media, public relations, branding and leadership.
- • Proceeding from the idea of communication as a key factor in the development of the humanity and aiming to intensify the the research of future specifics: new behaviour models, educational models, recognition and influence.
- • Supporting young professionals by financing cross-national internships for students from communications schools.
- • Supporting the annual World Forum "Communication on Top" in Davos as a platform for discussion that shapes the global communications agenda and foresees the influence of different media channels on society, business and the communications industry.
* * * * *
World Communication Forum Edition 2015
(Download: right-click on the link above and use option "Save link as")
Plan for 2016
The most important new WCFA project in 2016 will be the development of Online Monthly Workshops.
Another project launched as a last-year initiative: holding the Communication Camp for young professionals and MBA students in the summer of 2016 in Switzerland.
The WCFA will also continue supporting the edition of the printed annual World Communication Review.
* * * * *
WCFA was founded by a group of distinguished communications professionals from Bulgaria, India, Mexico, Poland, Russia and Ukraine which includes all of the Executive Board Members and Founders listed below.
WCFA Executive Board
(elected once a year - at the Annual Assembly of the WCFA)
- • Yanina Dubeykovskaya, co-founder and President (2nd year of the mandate)
- • Dymitr Romanovski, co-founder (Poland)
- • Ekaterina Lavrova, co-founder and Vice President: Branding and Design
- • Flavio Oliveira, Ambassador in Brazil
- • Irina Zolotarevych, co-founder (Ukraine)
- • Lorena Carreño Díaz, co-founder (Mexico)
- • Lorenzo Brufani, Vice President: Crisis Communications
- • Maxim Behar, co-founder (Bulgaria)
- • Olga Bereslavskaya,co-founder (Russia)
- • Saurabh Kumar Uboweja, co-founder and Vice President: Branding Strategies
- • Sergey Zverev, co-founder (Russia)
- • Yogesh Joshi, co-founder (India)
Vice Presidents and Country/Regional Ambassadors
(appointed by the Executive Board - during online meetings, or at the Annual Assembly)
- • Tanuja Kehar, Ambassador in India
- • Tatevik Pirumyan, Ambassador in Armenia
- • Lina Duque, Ambassador in Canada
Founding members of the WCFA:
Honorary members of the WCFA:
- • Gianni Catalfamo (Italy)
* * * * *
Membership and application
* Membership applications are accepted throughout the year.
* All members shall abide to the official Statutes of the organization.
The Association unites:
- - Founding members
- - Executive Committee members
- - Active members
- - Honorary members
|For Individuals||250 CHF|
|For Organizations||450 CHF|
* NB! All WCFA members gain the following benefits:
WCFA members' BENEFITS
- • Global publicity of individual & corporate members' identity, brand, services!
- • Corporate member-orgs' logos published on the website!
- • Free half-a-page ad of corporate member-orgs in the printed WCF Forum Booklet!
- • Full right to use the WCFA logo in any members' projects!
- • Preferential terms of entry for the main annual WCF and any upcoming Regional WCFs!
- • Attendance of the WCFA's annual Assembly!
- • Active part in the election of WCFA's Executive Board!
- • Right to launch & develop new WCFA initiatives/projects!
- • Closed WCFA's FB-club for insight or solutions to emergency issues!
- • Network with all WCFA members and the global WCF Forum's community (58 countries)!
- • Free participation in any online seminars and webinars of the WCFA!
- • Access to global summary of results achieved via WCFA’s market analysis & research!
CH-7270 Davos Platz
Tel: +41 76 241 3224