Apply» Entry Form > WCF-Istanbul'2016
right-click and "save link as"
Entry Fee WCFDavos|Istanbul 2016
Special Listener's Entry (30 euro) - for Istanbul University Lecturers/Students ONLY!
Valid until Nov 1, 2016
* * *
*NB! > No cancellations after October 31, 2016!
Registration Fees Include:
- Registration Admission
- 2 lunches (3-4 November 2016)
- Coffee Break Refreshments (3-4 November 2016)
- Gala Dinner (3 November 2016)
- Attendance Paper
- Links to: photo summary of the event, presentations
Note: Sessions will be held in English.
For contact: email@example.com
Bank: GARANTİ BANKASI
Branch code: 1609
Branch name: YEDİTEPE TİC. ŞB.
Account number: 9080074
IBAN: TR080006200160900009080074 (Euro)
Bank Transfer (Money Order)
- • Please, include a scan of your bank transfer and your completed entry form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Bank drafts and cheques will not be accepted.
- • Bank charges are to be borne by the disburser.
- • Pro-Form Invoice is issued upon receipt of an entry-form (official invoice is due after event – upon email request).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. A letter confirming the registration will be sent to the Delegate via email upon full payment of the registration fee. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration desk when collecting your delegate badge on 3 and 4 November, 2016.
- 2. Registered delegates may arrange hotel, air travel and transfer via Arbeta Tourism, at preferential prices.
For details, call: +90 212 351 65 35 or email: email@example.com
- 3. Payment of the due fee can be made via: Bank Transfer (Money Order)
- 4. The Organiser reserves the right and will inform the Delegate on any alteration to any of the arrangements and holding of WCFIST 2016, including a cancellation of the event (should unforeseen circumstances require any such action). In the case of special circumstances that require the entire event to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the paid registration fees. However, the Organiser will not be liable for any other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurring in the case of event cancellation. Therefore, all Delegates are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- 5. All cancellations of Delegates' registrations must be done in writing and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Any refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event.
- 7. A 25% cancellation charge is due to cover administration costs. No refund will be made for books or printed/other materials/souvenirs.
- 8. No refunds will be made for cancellations received within 30 days before the event.
Payment package options include the following:
OPTION 1: 1-day program, two cafe breaks and lunch.
OPTION 2: 2 days program, training certificates, cafe breaks and lunches.
NAME: PLATINUM COMM LTD
ADDRESS:Plot 18 Mushemi road,Off Addis Ababa drive,Rhodespark,Lusaka.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1042554500136
BANK NAME: ZANACO
BRANCH NAME: Manda hill
SWIFT CODE: ZNCOZMLUXXX
NB: These are full details for all local and foreign transfers using direct swift payment systems or cash deposits.
For further enquiries get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Tel:+260 972535933(Sichande Stanley,World Communication Africa team)
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event.
A 25% cancellation charge is due to cover administration costs.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received within 30 days of the event.
right-click and "save link as"