Digital Corporate Communications, Online PR trainer and consultant (UK)
Stuart Bruce is an expert in digital corporate communications and a popular online PR trainer and consultant.
• Almost 25 years’ of public relations experience, consultancy and in-house
• Founder of international digital corporate communications and online PR training consultancy Stuart Bruce Associates working with clients in Europe and the Middle East including EU agencies, multi-national companies and governments in Europe and the Middle East
• "the comms wunderkind is seriously web savvy, his CV reads like a top ten of all things tech" PRWeek PowerBook, UK’s top 1% of most influential PR people
• International PR and social media conference speaker
• Top 10 of world’s PR blogger, one of the first in 2003
• Elected national council member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and founder member of is social media panel
• Former director of communications for two senior UK government cabinet ministers
• Founded one of the UK’s first online PR consultancies and in less than three years grew it into a PRWeek Top 150 Consultancy and Top 30 Digital Consultancy working with clients such as the United Nations, Sony Mobile, Unilever, HSBC, PayPal and GlaxoSmithKline.